EMS Global Delivery Network
EMS is an international postal Express Mail Service, for documents and merchandise, offered by postal operators of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) connecting more than 180 countries and territories worldwide.
- A priority express service - EMS takes priority over other postal services.
- Convenient - the EMS global network has the most customer access points in the world based on Post Office counters.
- Largest delivery network worldwide - EMS postal operators have the largest last mile coverage worldwide supported by the postal delivery network to reach every business and citizen in the world.
Thank you for your understanding.
EMS - Express Mail Service - the fastest cross-border postal product
The role of the EMS Cooperative
The EMS Cooperative is a body of the Universal Postal Union with more than 180 member countries who work together to provide EMS – Express Mail Service – the fastest cross-border postal product. The EMS Cooperative promotes cooperation between its member posts to provide customers with a high quality, competitive Express Mail Service (EMS) worldwide.
The EMS Cooperative is structured around three management bodies:
- the General Assembly, composed of all members of the EMS Cooperative,
- the EMS Cooperative Board, composed of nine elected ad personam members, and
- the EMS Unit, the executive arm of the Cooperative, which is based at the International Bureau of the UPU.
The UPU is an inter-governmental organization and the primary forum for cooperation between governments, Posts and other stakeholders of the worldwide postal sector. It works to maintain the universal network, establish the rules for international mail exchange among its 192 members and improves the quality of service for customers.
EMS Cooperative projects and activities